The Jarrett concept was prepared for Bellingen Shire Council by Fisher Design + Architecture with Jackie Amos Landscape Architect.
Informing the following skate park development, the key objectives of the urban design were to:
– Encourage social interaction and respect for the park and its users in an improved, safe and comfortable environment
– Formalise connections with the Bellingen CBD
– Improve pedestrian circulation and pathways
– Introduce new seating elements and picnic furniture
– Formalise car parking
– Improve the existing park facilities